This is one of the first pieces of clothing I have ever done in 3D. I created the base mesh in Marvelous Designer, and adjusted the some parts to create a more fitted and dynamic design. The seams were done in 3DS Max, and I have made the textures from photographs I took of my own jersey, and used those to create the smaller details. One of the more difficult parts of this project was getting the feel of the fabric just right, since the blurry reflection gives the right highlights to the jersey which makes it more life-like.
Software used: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Marvelous Designer, After Effects